REPORTS TO: Executive Director, and supports leadership team, including board of directors
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
PRIMARY FUNCTION: The Clubs Administrative Manager coordinates administrative and operational systems and procedures to support Club achievement of program and fundraising goals. Serves as a liaison with vendors and suppliers to maintain equipment and supplies. Maintains office calendar of events and deadlines and monitors workflow. Trains staff in office procedures and equipment use. Maintains financial records and prepares deposits.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Ensure appropriate maintenance and operations of the physical properties and equipment of the Club, including use of facilities by outside groups.
Risk Management and Maintenance
- Ensure adherence to appropriate standards and procedures.
- Maintain donor database and send out correspondence in a timely manner.
- Ensure a clean, healthy, safe, positive environment is created and maintained, producing a sense of physical and emotional safety.
- Ensure staff and others are trained in use of Club equipment and that they assist in creating a clean, healthy, safe, positive environment.
- Ensure that an attractive, welcoming, fun environment is created and maintained.
- Ensure that facilities, equipment and supplies are maintained.
- Assist with special fundraising events, as needed.
- Purchases supplies and equipment, in compliance with child safety and other relevant standards and procedures.
- Exercise authority in problems relating to facility safety issues.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
Internal: Maintain close, daily contact with Club professional staff to ensure a clean, healthy, safe, positive environment is created and maintained, producing a sense of physical and emotional safety and minimizing risks in the Club’s physical environment.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education preferred.
- Combination of education, training and experience equivalent to three years in office administration role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of processes related to office management including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and donor databases.
- Understanding of procurement standards and procedures.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Please evaluate and describe any physical skills, abilities or working conditions required to perform the essential duties of this position, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
$35,000 – $39,000/annually plus benefits.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, nor to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.