The Boys & Girls Clubs of Syracuse provides youth & teens with life changing programs, fun, enriching experiences and supportive relationships with peers and caring adults.
Donate now to provide a place of safety after school for youth in Syracuse. You’ll create a welcoming environment for kids to learn and grow — with activities and mentors to help them become responsible members of our community.
Your support has a direct and immediate impact and your return on investment will last a lifetime! Here’s how your generous contribution can have an impact on our youth:
- $25 provides one child membership for an entire year
- $50 provides a child with a 1-week scholarship to attend summer program
- $100 provides homework help for one month
- $250 provides a child a 6-week scholarship to our summer program
- $500 provides 25 Club memberships
- $800 sponsors a child to attend our entire summer program
- $1000 provides 50 Club memberships
- $1500 provides 10 Club members with reading and writing mentors to attend our Daily 5 Reading Literacy program